Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Keeping it real

As we were roaming the Gas Lamp district in San Diego last Saturday night after visiting a few bar and entertainment establishments, we hear the time is 12:24AM.

Simultaneously we say:

He: Man, it's still so early!
Me: Man, I can't believe I'm awake!

Sigh. Doesn't get any realer than that.

Eric and me keeping it real in the midnight hours in San Diego.

(My blurry iPhone not only failed to hide my ideal candidacy for Botox, it made our fingers ker-razy long, I know!)

3 comments:

Pound said...

i would've been like man it's way past my bedtime!and wth, your fingers do look crazy long.

No Scrolling said...

iPhone photo quality:

http://gizmodo.com/5240665/iphone-30-firmware-taking-better-pictures-than-221

Jamie Ko said...

golly, I didn't know you had some ghetto thug in you.

we could totally be homies now.