Monday, July 9, 2012

When I'm away

it seems the girl would prefer to rely on me than, I don't know, put out a little effort.  Like the last time I was away she decided to bake something requiring baking powder:


Even though she's unfamiliar with baking powder, I have full confidence she can find it:


But alas, she still struggles.  Though I'm pretty sure she should be able to find it with a little digging:


So finally I ask her to just text me a picture of the cupboard:


I text her back:


Sheesh.

3 comments:

Blah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pound said...

this is the best post you've had in a while HILARIOUS. also, i've heard you talking to paul on the phone (that time i thought you were talking to VELINA but it was paul!) what would they do without us??? and... do u have an app that lets you draw on pics? that's the bigger question here.
i want!

Blah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.