Friday, April 24, 2015

Birthday dinner!

With a generous gift, I was able to go to the fabulous @116 Espresso and Wine Bar cafe.  I had come here once with a friend and I loved the wine selection and food and dreamed of coming here again. This is one of the sure bets of a great dining experience and was so psyched to come here for my birthday:


Started out with a sweet, crisp Prosecco and their Hibiscus Highball (which was potent!):


Paul and I shared the Cheese Plate appetizer:


As well as their Deviled Eggs with Seared Tuna:


I had the Rainbow Trout with Blue Crab and Hollandaise:


Paul had the Cuban pizza:


For dessert, we split their version of Strawberry Shortcake:


and Key Lime Pie:


Such a great birthday dinner--everything was awesome and I left with a happy full belly!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

There is shocking news in the sports betting industry.

It's been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

Watch this now or stop betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - SPORTS GAMBLING ROBOT