Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Now I HAVE to do something

Today, I tipped the scales at 165. 165. I'm on my way to reaching the limit of the weight class of one of my favorite MMA fighters, Georges St. Pierre, welterweight (170) but instead of his stacked muscle, I've got soft, buttery flab.

If I gain 3 more pounds I will be closer to my highest pregnancy weight (192) than my pre-pregnancy weight (142). God help me, I cannot let that happen.

Today I get back on Weight Watchers. I'm going to eat 2 points of oatmeal and tea for breakfast.

And I'm going to stick to it, darn it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a bold woman for posting your weight on the internet, but you are one of the most determined people I know, so I know you can do whatever you put your mind to. Decide which beach you're going to get to first this summer and how you want to look when you get there...in a bikini.

Anonymous said...

Hi Francis...love your blog...you are a funny and witty writer and I enjoy your little posts. Good luck with the WW...I should probably be doing the same but not ready... :)