Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween at the Office

How awesome do we look as the Baseball Furies? Perhaps the tags on the pix will be lost on you if haven't seen The Warriors but you've got to give us props for looking spot on:

Let me just tell you that these were no "off the shelf" costumes--these were culled from various sources and built from the ground up. Are you not loving the attention to detail paid to the uniform--getting the "away" colors of gray and black pinstripes like in the movies (costumes sold online were the white and black pinstripes), the belts, etc? I borrowed real wood bats from neighbors and I even cut my hair the night before to shape it into the classic 70s Travolta hairdo!

We printed the logos on transfer paper and ironed them on ourselves--they came out amazing (much better than any online costume):


Needless to say, we won the best costume at work. Now to get the ideas going for next year...

3 comments:

Blah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pat said...

Warriors...come out to play-E-A!
FANTASTIC!!
I went as the gang on roller skates!

Heidi :) said...

I still say 'Recount'