Monday, December 14, 2009

Secret Santa has started!

I got my first day's gifts from my Secret Santa--but first I received this e-mail. Unfortunately I couldn't capture the pictures (can someone tell me how to do that? I used Print Screen and it didn't do it) so I put a brief description in parentheses:

From: santa claus
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 10:42 AM
To: Frances Lee
Subject: It's a Dirty, Dirty World

Good Morning, Frances.

Please consider the following:

There's...

(Picture of Tiger Wooods)


and ...

(Picture of Lindsay Lohan after a night of partying)


and ...

(Picture of factory spewing pollution from its stacks)


and of course there's ....

(Picture of befuddled George W. Bush)

and (ewww)...

(Picture of Mickey Rourke)


A Girl Needs Some Refreshment!

Please proceed to your mailbox to receive
some relief from this dirty, dirty world ......

"Guarateed to engender epiphanies and other related phenomena!"


From Secret Santa of course!

-----------------------------------

So I looked in my mailbox and found these!

Thank goodness the soap was labeled--I might have eaten it--it looked like a solid block of delicious white chocolate or Parmesan Cheese at first glance to me!

Thanks Secret Santa!

No comments: