Saturday, March 21, 2015

A couple of Firsts at Philly airport

The first time I have seen Breakfast Pizza (eggs, cheese, bacon on a pizza crust):


I couldn't do it. I went with a bagel.

And the first time I have seen someone, not only walk barefoot in the airport, but also board the plane barefoot.  The boarding agent was this grandmotherly lady who half-shouted in shock, "Where's your shoes?!"  I didn't hear the guy say anything and she just rolled her eyes and shook her head as he headed down the gangway.


I don't know which part puzzled me more--that he was barefoot when it was about 30 degrees outside in Philly or that he was walking barefoot in the Philadelphia airport and now, on to a plane. Ugh, I feel grossed out when I see people coming out of the airplane bathroom in thin flip-flops. So glad I didn't see what the bottom of his feet looked like.

No comments: