Saturday, March 21, 2015

Awesome Hotel amenities

Well, after the ground stop in Philly was lifted, my connecting flight took off without me.  So I was stuck in Philadelphia.  All the airport hotels were full, but I found a decent priced Crowne Plaza hotel (about $100/night) that was a $15 shuttle ride into the city.  The location wasn't handy to the cool parts of Phily, but I was beat after getting there after midnight.  And wow, I loved the included amenities!  Like 2 bottles of water, apples, and a Keurig!


And how about a mug full of Hershey Kisses while I watch 6 different HBOs?!


And look at this chic collection of shampoo, etc.  Oh yes, those came home with me.


And CD alarm clock with AUX input!


Man I wished I missed my flight earlier so I could have spent more time here!

No comments: