Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We're doing the OC AIDSWalk again this year!

The girl and I are doing the OC AIDSWalk again this Saturday, May 16 (yikes, so soon!). This year has an added significance as I joined an ACTION CareTeam this year. As a CareTeam member assisting a CarePartner with AIDS, I see firsthand how donations to the OC AIDS Walk (which directly supports ACTION and other great organizations) helps those affected by HIV and AIDS.

If you're interested in sponsoring me for AIDS Walk in any amount, I'd truly appreciate it. Your tax-deductible donation will help prevent the spread of HIV and help people living with AIDS in Orange County. Here's the link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support and help those affected by HIV and AIDS.

Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

Blah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Sorry I'm late, but I just made a donation. (And if you're wondering who the heck I am, I'm a blog reader and won the cursive dymo last year). Thanks for continuing to support those who battle this horrible disease.