Friday, February 26, 2010

Oscar Best Picture noms

Every year my goal is to watch all the Best Picture Oscar nominations before the Oscars ceremony. I have yet to make that goal. This year the nominations have doubled. But believe it or not, I think I may be able to do it. The nominations this year are:

- Avatar
- The Blind Side
- District 9
- An Education
- The Hurt Locker
- Inglourious Basterds
- Precious
- A Serious Man
- Up
- Up in the Air

I only have Avatar, District 9, The Hurt Locker, and A Serious Man left to watch. 2010 might just be the year I see all the nominations before the ceremony!

1 comment:

PrincessDipti said...

hey dear.. wud u mind if i'll say that plz leave some comments on any of my blog posts? not in the chatterbox.. but in the posts itself.. if u dont mind.. i need it for my grade. :) thanks a lot.. i'll be looking forward for your comment :)

and plus you're most welcome to be my follower. hehe. ur own choice..