Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Double trouble

I got to meet up with Linda for lunch today and conveniently, there was a YogurtLand around the corner. Of course, we had to get some, especially since we heard they had a new flavor:


They were also featuring another new flavor:


I tried both:


The yuzu flavor tasted just like yuzu seasoning, including a weird fakey aftertaste (at least to me). The red velvet cupcake batter tasted just like red velvet cupcake batter--almost to a fault. After a while, I felt like I was eating raw batter and it started to feel kind of wrong. I'm sure it's psychological, but I started to feel ill as if I drank a mixing bowl of raw cake batter.

But that didn't deter me from going back to YogurtLand again tonight, with the girl:


She wanted to try the new Red Velvet Cupcake Batter, which she paired with Chocolate Twilight. And gummy worms. I went back to my tried-and-true, plain tart with berries and mochi balls:


If only more days could be this delicious.

No comments: