Saturday, December 11, 2010

I needed a haircut

as evidenced by this picture:



As it so happens, I received a coupon in the mail for a free haircut from a recommended salon in the mail. All I had to cover was tip. Win-win, I say. I was given a male haircutter. I confess that I tend towards female haircutters because I feel they really understand when I say, I'm a wash-and-wear kind of lady.

But he was really sweet and said he understood and wanted to take a lot of this weight (as he clutched the hair below my ears) out. After he finished the whole shebang, including drying my hair, he said, now I know why you just want to wash and go! Whew! And as usual, I looked at my reflection and knew that I'd never get it as nice as this again. Wha-la:


But believe it or not, I almost think he didn't cut enough off. It kind of just looks like a better blown-out and styled version of what I had before. Hmm, guess I'll see how it looks after a week of me not styling it...

3 comments:

Paul said...

Hmmm- you're kind of giving away your disgruntled attitude toward the haircut in the second pic....
:-p

Pound said...

men hair guys are the best! but your hair doesn't look different at all. just like it was blown dry. you need to cut bangs. it was so cute when you cut bangs before you left.

Heidi said...

I have to agree with Pound and say that it looks like he just styled it, no cuttind involved. But heck! What do I know ;)