Friday, June 20, 2008

Broke 160

It's been 4 weeks of diligent Poing counting (well, I goofed a couple of days) and meeting my 120 minutes of cardio a week goal (which I copied from Paul) and I weighed in at 159 this morning. That's 6.5 pounds and it's already felt significant.

But there are days where I just get so tired of recording everything I eat. They say it's a lifestyle change but right now I get exhausted thinking of doing this forever. I know this Point counting and cardio isn't a prison sentence which I get to leave and ignore once I reach my goal weight. But I hope I get to relax a little. Or it just gets ingrained in my body memory and I don't think of watching what I eat as such an onerous task.

Oh well, I guess I'll see when I get there. Which will be a while. Still 19 pounds to go...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Major congrats!!
I'm 1lb over my high school weight...and it only took me....aaaa...4 years!!
PB

Pound said...

ok i gotta email you about being my aa bud. except instead of booze, it's food. you're doing awesome though!