Friday, June 27, 2008

Encouraging for week 5

I was nervous getting on the scale this morning because I went over my allowed extra 35 points by at least 10 points this week. I don't know what I was thinking getting these cans of Pringles chips (I know, they're not even real potato chips) this week. But I finished off 3 cans (I didn't necessarily start them or eat them alone) this week. Dumb, blind, bored eating late at night. And when I finally climbed into bed with my salty, bloated belly, I was totally mad at myself for it. I finally was able to stop when I declared to my daughter that if I ate another chip last night I was going to give her a dollar. Amazingly, I was able to put the lid back on.

Fortunately, I got a little mercy from the WW gods and managed to still lose 2.5 pounds and weigh in at 156.5. 9 down, 16 to go. It was good fortune because I was starting to feel I couldn't keep this up and if I gained weight this week, I might have easily said, screw this, it's too much. So this was very encouraging and I'm feeling a little fortified to stick with it a bit longer.

At least another week...

1 comment:

Pound said...

you're doing so good! i think you should just swear to pay velina money every time you eat something you shouldn't... that should help lol.