Monday, June 2, 2008

by invitation

Paul's dad is hosting a big family reunion in Nebraska in July and asked me to make the invites. Loved the excuse to shop at Paper Source and make these:


I didn't have a lot of time to get these made and sent out so these are pretty simple, with the first page printed up in Word Art topped with some flower stamps.


The second page was a huge group family photo from the last reunion, five years ago. And the last page was all the invite info regarding time and date. And in lieu of ribbon, it's held together with eyelets. Sweet and easy...

It was a variation of the wedding invites I made for Paul's sister last year. She wanted jewel and harvest tones, which I totally loved working with:


It's all from Paper Source, including the gold vellum on top (I hand stamped their initials with StazOn ink). The 2nd page had all the invite info and then the last page I made into the RSVP postcard. Since a lot of people wouldn't be able to travel for the wedding, we gave them an opportunity to give their advice and wishes on the back of the postcard itself:

I collected the postcards and put them in a scrapbook with pictures from their wedding.

Pretty sweet and simple!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, this looks great!-PB