Friday, May 30, 2008

points or core?

I had already warned a few friends that if I did not lose any weight this week, they were going to meet the most bitter person in the world. Thankfully for all involved, I weighed in at 161, which is definitely down from 165.5 last week, which means I get to bury that bitter person back down deep inside. This week I really stuck to my Weight Watchers points--and the key difference was actually writing them down this week. The other thing that helped I think was checking off water and vegetables--that felt pretty healthy.

I was considering switching to the Core plan (where you don't keep track of points but are limited to certain foods) but the key to that is knowing when you're full and I definitely am guilty of eating mindlessly. Has anybody tried the Core plan? I'd totally appreciate opinions. My goal is to get back down to my weight I was 3 years ago--140.

I maintained exercising this week, though I still haven't finished out the other 80 minutes of cardio though...

Overall, I'd consider this a good start to the weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say I always notice a delayed reaction when losing weight. My guess is by now you've even lost more than you thought you did.
Keep punchin'!
pb