Friday, May 16, 2008

Almost cheaper than crack


and healthier:

There is a sale at the Oasis (which is going through tomorrow, Saturday). I'm sure I've confessed before that I'm addicted to alphas. Though my old man is probably going to pass out when he sees my unintentional attempt at stimulating the economy. In fairness, it looks like I'll have to get that expensive Greek yogurt that he likes so much from Trader Joe's. It's pretty delicious yogurt but ounce for ounce, it's more expensive than shrimp. Oh well, he's worth it.

Like the way I'm worth these alphas.

2 comments:

tobina said...

Hi Frances, I send my adress for the stash it forward... I hope it'll arrive. Thankyou very much!!!

Pound said...

omg. you got all the ac remarks. ha!
and that greek yogurt from tj's is good. the fage? the tj's brand is cheaper tho. but the fage is so goood.