Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Open to suggestions

I used to upload to the Costco.com photo center because their prints are cheap and I could pick them up the same or next day. It also has the "share" option as well, which is ideal because I want to share Velina's class party pictures with the other parents. Currently, however, they're transitioning into a new system where I cannot share any albums and worse, their new uploader requires some java update which the hamster who runs the wheel in my old PC refuses to accept.

Anybody recommend an online photo center? Here's my wish list:

- the ability to share pictures
- the ability to pick up pictures locally, inexpensively

So far based on my need to pick up pictures the same or next day, Shutterfly is the leading prospect.

I'd love any other recommendations!

2 comments:

dad said...

snapfish :)

Pound said...

shutterfly is target. so you can still go pick them up in an hr.
i haven't checked the new costco photo, but last time i tried they were switching and it didn't work.