Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cheat day

I decided to stick with the FlexPoints plan this week again, because the Core plan expects me to trust myself to stop eating when I'm "satisfied". Snort. What is that? I only recognize when I'm grossly stuffed, because I suddenly hear my own voice out loud--did I just finish this entire thing? Gawd, I feel dis...GUST...ing. Gah! This says it has 4 servings! 4 servings my a$$. Aiigghh!

This behavior would probably not result in weight loss as expected in the Core program.

Anyhoo, every week in either the Points or Core program, you get 35 extra points to use whenever. So I decided to save them up and use them all in one day, which I refer to as my Cheat Day, aka, BEST DAY EVER.

Yesterday was my Cheat Day and I used those points to eat chips, froyo from Yogurtland, guacamole, and cheese, among healthier things like salmon, cous cous, and broccoli. I still ingested my veggie, dairy, and water servings, so to be honest, those points add up fast. But it definitely was nice to (briefly) have that sense of having whatever I wanted.

In WW theory, I should still lose weight even eating these 35 extra points, but the proof will be when I weigh myself Friday morning. Keeping my fingers crossed...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love cheat day! PB

Anonymous said...

Four #s is a lot to lose in one week! Anyway, I always found it took several weeks for results to start kicking in too, so I wouldn't be discouraged by the week in May where numbers didn't change despite a week of discipline.

Pound said...

i'm lmao @ you cuz you sound just like me. last week evan told me that maybe if instead of a "diet" i should stop eating til i want to pass out, and that alone should be enough. i was like pfft huh?

good luck though, i see you're losing at least!