Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pringles

have been my personal deadly siren: calling me, only to lead me to my destruction. I know, I know! They're not even real potato chips! Am I eating them for the salty, dusty seasoning? sigh. I ate another two cans this week. I've gone over my alloted extra points again this week. I don't know if I'll be as lucky as last week and still lose weight.

Last night, I resorted again to telling the girl that if I ate one, I would pay her a dollar. Why don't I do this all the time? Because a part of me wants to be able to have a few--I'm trying to gain that self-control to enjoy a few. Is that so hard?

Apparently so.

3 comments:

Linda Woods said...

Pringles are my weakness, too! OMG! I LOVE them. I don't even care that they aren't real potatoes. Whatever they are is GOOD. Good luck with the points. You can do it. I swear, If I can, YOU can.

Pound said...

ok you give up pringles, and i'll give up ice cream.


not. :P

Anonymous said...

Hi! I saw you won something on http://www.kahmeismith.typepad.com/
Congratulations!