Wednesday, July 9, 2008

not tired of them yet

Does anybody else find those freecreditreport commercials pretty catchy? I'm talking about the ones where the guy is singing about working in a seafood restaurant, lamenting about marrying a girl with bad credit, or buying a used sub-compact because he didn't stay on top of his credit. I haven't grown tired of them yet and moreover, I still kind of smile when I see them. It's the little things, like the way the old lady in the restaurant gives the stink eye, the drummer in the bathroom keeps opening the door, or cruising in the junky car. Is it just me?

sigh. perhaps it's just late.

2 comments:

Pound said...

ohhhhhhhhhh i like the one about working in a pirate resturant credit report dot com babeeeeee!

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhha

Anonymous said...

You are crazy!(But we still love you)-pb