Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It is Shark Week after all

So in addition to hitting the gym (regularly, dang it! Hooray for me!), I decided to give my legs the one-two and try out this "Good-bye Cellulite" cream:

I'm invoking the placebo effect because I don't even know how to measure if it's working, but I think I'm doing something positive for my legs. In theory, it's supposed to help reduce cellulite and fat topically. Wow. Just typing that out I feel a little duped. Anyhoo, for the time being, I'll stick to the program of attacking my leg fat inside and out. Hopefully one of these ways will pan out.

I briefly thought of doing a before and after comparison, but I didn't take any pictures "before". And of course, I realized that such pictures would just invite folks to stagger back, a la Roy Scheider in "Jaws" and comment, you're gonna need a bigger tube.

1 comment:

Pound said...

no no, do it! it'll be a cool blog project :P plus i've been eyeing that nivea at costco, so i wanna know if it works.