Friday, August 22, 2008

Possibly a plateau

I weighed in at 155.5 again here at the end of week 13. There is a part of me that says I must be plateauing but there is another part of me that says I should be grateful I didn't gain weight. Again, I fell horribly off the wagon, going over by 101 points over the alloted 35. I'm concerned I've become somewhat complacent about the program--I have been consistently going over the alloted extra points (I think there's only been one or two weeks where I didn't) and gotten in the habit of hoping that I wouldn't gain weight because of it. And it's sort of panned out that way, cementing in the habit. On the plus side, I've been consistent on doing 120 minutes of cardio a week. I may have been subconsciously relying on that to keep me from gaining weight. So the new goal is to stick to the points.

Wish me luck.

No comments: