Friday, August 15, 2008

Looking for me?

I'm probably passed out. The Olympics are killing me--by the time they start playing the events "live", it's about 10pm. I've been passing out on the couch despite the near arm-busting antics in the Men's gymnastics parallel bars or the crotch-crunching tumbling on the Ladies balance beam events. Yeesh, these people are tough, tough, tough. Let's face it, a regular person would become disfigured doing this. Are these people made of stone? Is that rubber and steel flowing through their veins? Would they run away from me if I had a chunk of Kryptonite?

On a somewhat different note but related to the post title, apparently googling under "Asian Transvestite" brings folks regularly to my blog because of this previous post. I'm sure it depends on the day, the traffic, and what level of SafeSearch one has, but it would be pretty handy if this keeps up. It's kind of a pain to tell people my blog address because it's so long. So wouldn't it be just great if I could just tell people that they'd find it by googling "Asian Transvestite"? Right now, I'm behind a few folks but if I encourage more people to find my blog this way, perhaps I'd pass the others and reach the top. Eat my dust, Krissy4u and LadyBoy69!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm ALWAYS looking for you!