Thursday, November 20, 2008

By the power of GraySkull

I will conquer this:


Paul had his doubts about posting this picture of our messy table but there's something that motivates me to be accountable when I post it on my blog. Sad to confess we have been eating on this table. How? When it's time to eat, we dig a little clearing in the clutter to make room for our plates. I believe you can actually see three separate spaces. Sort of. Ugh, terrible, I know. But it's getting cleared up this weekend for sure. I'll post a picture to prove it.

Just as terrible, this is pretty much what the rest of the house looks like. But I am definitely not brave enough to post pictures of that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd be surprised at how many of us would feel right at home at your table.

Pound said...

oy! at least it's not just all your scrap stuff. :P you can blame the others too!

Anonymous said...

I know you can do it! I remember it being totally cleared when I was there!
PB