Friday, November 14, 2008

To a good weekend

Well, two days in a row, I stuck with it. Drank my water, ate my veggies, exercised. Hooray for me. Today I weighed in at 154. Which is lower than the 155-156 I have cruising around the past couple of weeks, but higher than my last lowest weight of 152. I am encouraged and I plan to stick to it, one day at a time.

I'm looking forward to a great weekend. I've got a class at the Scrapbook Oasis and then UFC 91 (besides the long awaited Couture vs. Lesnar fight, Florian vs. Stevenson will be exciting to watch too) is on Saturday night. And to top it all off, I'm just going to kick butt in my football picks on Sunday. Right?

It might be difficult to top last weekend, though. Our friend CJ had a photography project and we were invited to do a little photo shoot at the beach. Here's one that is going on our wall (sorry for my mediocre watermark effort):

Now to kick it off with a productive Friday--

3 comments:

No Scrolling said...

That photo is definitely a keeper!

Pound said...

cute pic!

Anonymous said...

Yeah that photo is amazing!