Monday, January 5, 2009

Bring on the New Year

As I head off to work, after 2 days of decluttering/organizing and trips to the used book store (BookOff) to sell the unwanted books, Goodwill to donate clothes and the unwanted books that BookOff didn't want, and Ikea to pick up magazine files, I'm ready to dig my heels in for the new year.

The house is still a mess, especially with piles of magazines to be sorted (and I haven't even touched my creative space!), but I did enough that I'm motivated to continue and it's all looking very possible. At work I'm going to put my shoulder to the wheel and produce, produce, produce.

The fly in the ointment is reporting for jury duty tomorrow.

Anyhoo, here we go. Happy first Monday of the New Year.

1 comment:

Pound said...

ahahahaha you and evan both have jury duty tomorrow! weird, maybe it's for the same case.