Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm going to work sober

And by that I mean, no NyQuil hangover and no DayQuil to get me out the door.

I spent yesterday in that weird DayQuil cloud where I think my body is moving through water, my mind is wading in Elmer's glue, and I think all my clicky pens need to be tested for clickiness. I fell asleep early easily last night enough without the NyQuil and I felt clearer when I woke up. Kind of like when the Kelly Hu character (Yuriko/Deathstrike) in X2 briefly breaks out of the control cloud that Colonel Stryker (played by Brian Cox) keeps her under with a chemical he burns into the back of her neck. So I decided to forgo the DayQuil as well.

Here we go...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to get too geeked out on this (and changing the subject and all)…didn’t you think it was weird that they killed the Kelly Hu character in X2? I mean she was under the control of the bad guys…she wasn’t bad. I never got over it.
And also to let you know I tested all your pens and they are clicking fine!
PB

Pound said...

are you better now? is it time to wean you off the 'quils? :P