Friday, May 28, 2010

Bar Celona

For work, we did a workshop a half hour north of Pasadena and when we were done at five, we thought it wiser to wait out the traffic in Pasadena. This is me and my sharp friends from work, sitting pretty and smart in Bar Celona:


But it got better--KW, who used to work with us and left to go to grad school at the University of Southern California, joined us:


The tapas were delicious:


And I HAD to treat my friends to a pitcher of their ridiculously tasty sangria. It's like Kool-Aid for adults--sweet and refreshing. By far, the best sangria I've ever had:


And to cap it off, the Laker fan in the group was pleased by the last second rebound that gave the Lakers an amazing 103-101 win.

Needless to say, it was a great night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous I missed the great company and the best sangria ever!

Katherine Wagner said...

I had such a good time on Thursday! That sangria is just plain ridiculous it is so delicious! And the company- just phenomenal! The potatoes- unbelievable! The waitress- well, she was terrible.
I miss you Fran!!!
PS I am only using my hipstamatic as a camera now! I got the coolest pictures in Santa Monica today!! THANK YOU!!!!