Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wish Granted

My sweet cousin Clara super surprised me with an Amazon package that came to work at such the right time. It was from my wish list, stuff from a late-night-wishing session and kind of forgotten about. There was a sweeeeeet Instax mini camera:


(and film!) but it was amazing she had chosen this book:


The girl and I had just seen "Exit Through the Gift Shop" last Saturday. It's a documentary about a fan (and amateur filmmaker) of graffiti artists who ends up a graffiti artist himself. It was made by Banksy and it was a funny and intriguing film, but to be honest, I wish it was more about Banksy himself and his work. I love his work--it's very clever, well executed, and often has a sense of humor to it. I remember while I was watching the movie that I wished I had this book.

Wish granted--amazing. Thanks Clara!

No comments: