Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Catch up: Happy birthday for the Girl

To be honest, coming back from Jersey from my mom's house a week before my girl's birthday, I wasn't at my game when her birthday came.  But we did take her out to breakfast before school on her actual birthday:


And it was a decadent brunch that had loads of coffee, chocolate, nutella, bread, and cheese:


I felt pretty lame about only doing breakfast out considering that I had spent a lot of 2013 up in NJ and wanted to give her a proper party.  So with the help of some of her friends, we were able to pull off a surprise party a week later--she never suspected, needless to say:


And what's not to like when you have friends, an awesome taco bar (a sweet gift from her aunt):


fireworks,



and uh, apparently at times, lack of parental supervision:


Sigh.  My girl is growing up so fast.


No comments: