Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

The other plus about the timing of this SoCal visit is doing Halloween in the office.  Goodness knows I love dressing up!  This year I roped my friend in to do the characters from Dodgeball:


My good friends also got in the spirit with Despicable Me's Gru and Toy Story's Jessie:


And we had to dig this shower costume a la The Karate Kid (in case you forgot--it's the costume that Daniel wears to his first party in the movie):


In fact everyone dug the Shower costume, including Holly Golightly:


Though appropriately, Despicable Me's Agnes was a bit concerned:


Minions take aim:  If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball!


Absolutely dug hanging with Captain America and this Minion:


This Minnie Mouse, Masquerade Ball Queen, and Egyptian Queen put a smile on my face:



Even the girl got into it with her 50s costume:


I love Halloween!

1 comment:

Pound said...

you always manage to get elaborate costumes for halloween. my idea of dressing up is mustache glasses.