Tuesday, June 28, 2011

SoCal Recap: Sushilicious and Linda

During my trip out to SoCal, I was able to hang with Linda a few times.  Not only did she move into her new house and put me to shame by being more unpacked in 2 days than I've been in almost a year, she took me to Sushilicious - this sushi place where it's all put out on conveyor belts.  Yes she is amazing.

Needless to say, we were excited:


And we loved the clever names:


Though it meant you kind of have to be a quick reader to figure out what was in the roll, because sometimes the title didn't really give much insight:


But it was all good:


We came during the lunch special where it was 5 plates for $10.  Normally, the color of the plate indicates the price which varies from $1.75 to $3.75 per plate.  So of course, you aim to eat in multiples of 5.  We had 10 plates each:


So good.  And I didn't feel like I pigged out in a gross way. I recommend Sushilicious but get there early if you want one of their, like 5, tables (the rest of the seats are bar stools).

2 comments:

Blah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pound said...

i almost took the kids there today again. but ethan groaned and said he wanted to go to game stop instead.