Monday, August 15, 2011

First day of School!

Still not quite used to school starting in August, but I'm sure we will be by the time the girl graduates. I crawled out of bed at the crack of dawn to pick up some Krispy Kremes to feed her spirit for the first day of school. Don't worry, I also fed her veggie breakfast sausage to feed her brain:


With some hot coffee, the combo wasn't too bad for the old lady either.


Just like last year, the girl was unthrilled for me to take her first day of school picture:


High hopes that she learns a lot this year!

2 comments:

Pound said...

i'm on board w the krispy kremes but veggie sausage? my kids would run away from home if i fed them that. velina is a trooper!

joanne said...

Already!?! We start in August too, but not until the 29th. How did it go? V looks so grown-up.