Friday, August 5, 2011

Where have I been?

Holy cow it's been a long time!  I know I hate it when a blog I read goes dark for a while so shame on me--it's been weeks!

For starters, a good week was spent trying to do this as much as possible:

Me and Augie soaking it up in Montauk
Then, due to a sad turn of events, the loss of an esteemed member of our company, I was flying back to SoCal the following week:


Fortunately, my trip ended up an upnote--my fellow East Coast remote co-worker friend arrived the day I was leaving and I was able to leave with a smile on my face.


Because there is nothing that puts a smile on your face than cramming into a Japanese photo booth with seven of your good friends:



Now off to pay a ton of bills--hopefully this shouldn't take too long...

2 comments:

Blah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pound said...

wth are you wearing... lipstick in that pic??? augie is adorable!!!! the 2nd cutest baby boy... :D