Thursday, March 22, 2012

Let's Go Spartans!

I'm in a March Madness pool again this year and currently sitting in the #2 spot with my picks so far. But more importantly I'm the only one who has Michigan State Spartans as the tourney winner while everyone else has Kentucky, UNC, and Syracuse. All these guys are playing tonight and tomorrow. As I'm still at my mom's, I'm limited to network television and can't even watch the Michigan State game playing on TBS tonight (but can follow the highlights on my SportsCenter app).

But obviously, it would make my brackets if Syracuse, UNC, and Kentucky bow out this week. Here's the superstition that has worked so far: I don't wear my MSU shirt on the day they play, and wear it the day after they win.


Here's hoping I get to wear this shirt tomorrow.

No comments: