Friday, March 20, 2009

Getting back in the saddle

I decided that I'm going to start my WW log again to watch what I eat. I have gained weight in these past dozen weeks and I'm really feeling it--my energy, my clothes, my skin, my mindset.

I haven't really been regularly exercising except for a few perfunctory rounds on the elliptical. But last night, I exercised at one of my favorite classes and it felt like I was exercising with about four annoying purses slung on my body. I felt both excessively flabby and weighted down with all the jumping and push-ups--it was like struggling in a net to club music. This experience, thankfully, did not discourage me and I am vowing, mark my words, to exercise both days this weekend.

You heard right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the attitude. That's why you're an inspiration. You can do anything you want to.