Friday, March 6, 2009

tgif

Man, yesterday ended crappy. I didn't get to exercise and I was doing stuff I didn't expect to do that took a LOT of time and energy. Won't bother with the details but it was pretty much the opposite of a cookie-eating evening.

Thank goodness it's Friday. Which leaves me one night to prepare my stuff to sell at the Flea Market at the Scrapbook Oasis tomorrow morning. I'm excited to de-clutter my stash. Of course it means I aim to earn credit to add back to my stash but that's another point altogether.

Wish me luck. And if you're at the Oasis tomorrow, say hi!

1 comment:

Pound said...

=( but at least you got in n out grilled cheese right?
dammit you should've brought some girl scout cookies to lunch haha! i forgot to demand some.

and ya, thank ye gods for the wknd.