Monday, March 30, 2009

Let's hear it for the Underdogs

Well, well, well. My sweet determined Spartans did it. Michigan State routed Louisville quite handily and are heading to the Final Four. Unfortunately, I did not think about the other underdog. The one that beat my predicted NCAA champ and number one ranked Pittsburgh with a last nanosecond layup and pretty much sacked all my chances of winning money and glory.

Oh, Villanova, I can't stay mad at you. I've always had a soft spot for the underdog.

I, ironically in a very cruel way, am currently sitting pretty at #2 in my March Madness pool because of my MSU pick, though my best possible score is sitting in ghastly zone of less than 400 points.

Needless to say since I'm out of the big picture, I'm free to root for the Underdogs. Let's go Spartans and 'Nova!

No comments: