Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I am the champion, my friends

Victory tastes so sweet.

It's a tradition that the weekly winner brings in doughnuts. As this was my first winning week EVER in all the years I have been playing in/donating to this football pool, I upped it to bagels and cream cheese. I got a bucket of classic and a bucket of fancy/sweet ones. I wish you were all here to share in my delicious glory.

I worked late last night and almost forgot about the game until I was checking e-mail and Laura commented that the score was exactly what I needed with less than 4 minutes left to go. I'm pretty sure I'm glad I didn't actually watch the game because I'm sure I'd need a defibrillator on standby, so thanks Laura for the update I needed! With the Colts win, I got 12 picks right out of a possible 16--sweet.

On to week 3...

1 comment:

Blah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.