Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Someone is getting married

and I made the invites! My sister is getting married in October and I was thrilled that she let me make the invites for the wedding. Here was an inspiration piece that my sister had, but she didn't care for the butterflies and glitter:


I created a multi-page invite including reply postcard and kept the color scheme of chocolate, light blue, and stone beige. I replaced the trees with allium flowers hand-stamped on white vellum:

Totally psyched that my sister and her man dug them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this!!! Who makes the stamp??

No Scrolling said...

Got ours in the mail the other day. Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Great job! I think your sister is so lucky to have you. I wish I had a crafty sister that could do things for me....no so lucky...-Veronica