Wednesday, November 4, 2009

In Threes

So sure, celebrity deaths come in threes, but apparently so does my down luck. First, my NFL picks on Sunday were awful, just awful. I only got 4 right out of 13 and I dropped down to 4th place in the overall. Worse, I'm sharing it with someone who rose up to my cumulative score. Second, my girl comes down with a major fever and after testing positive for Type A flu, the doctor on Monday tells me that by default, she has H1N1. (Fortunately, my girl was prescribed TamiFlu and she is having quite a comfortable recovery.) And third, as I was trying to lower my window while driving, the glass become dislodged and stuck like this:

I guess I'm lucky that stuff doesn't come in Fours.

2 comments:

No Scrolling said...

I'm glad the girl is recovering well.

I think bad things only come in fours if it's the apocalypse, so you should be ok now.

Blah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.