Thursday, November 12, 2009

Not sure if I'm going in the right direction

I've done pretty much nothing to control my eating. In fact, I managed to eat this entire bag of Thai Vegetable Gyozas last night. After dinner. To be fair there are probably only about 15 dumplings in this bag. So that's like what, a couple of appetizer portions? I just had them after dinner rather than before.

Yes, I'm listening to myself. And yes, I know I MUST get a handle on my eating. Unfortunately it seems I've rationalized myself into the "saturation" method: eating so much of something until I get tired of it. There are 3 more bags of these dumplings in the freezer. Let's hope this method works.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hey are they slimmy?? you know like slipping out of the chopstick? I don't like really slimmy ones...must be a texture thing.