Tuesday, April 8, 2008

On the bright side

Memphis lost in overtime. Sooo close to winning in regulation. Poor Memphis. And no Wii money for me.

On the bright side, I started my taxes. I'm not sure how much further I have to go but I got through income and charity donations. I'm aiming to finish tonight.

Also, I can share a variation of my sweet and easy favors:



As you probably know by now, I'm a Dymo addict and have tons of old-school Dymo stuff. So I was psyched when Jamie and Michelle discovered the joys of Dymo. So I shared some Dymo love: I sent them a few rolls in vintage colors (purple, orange, yellow, gold, and my fave, avocado) last week.


Glad they're enjoying them!

Hope everyone can stay on the bright side this week--

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I think you sold 2 gigantic dymo machines at Oasis...am I right? I was so mad at myself for not buying one of them. Where do you find stuff like that? Also i followed the link to Michelle and saw that she got a cursive dymo. I searched the web and can't find anything like that. Do you have any idea what that is? thanks for what ever info you can give me?

Jamie Ko said...

omg, so I tried to surprise Michelle with it by emailing a picture of it for her to open..but darnit, I don't know if the email ever made it to her.

so I had to give in and tell her the surprise and she is beyond stoked. so one of these days, I'll have to introduce you two. maybe at a class or something...

Pound said...

bwahahaha you bet on a game for wii money? awesome.

michelle raMirez said...

ack.
you are too sweet.
I mean really.
thank you thank you for the tapes.
I can't wait to play.
this Dymo thing is so addictive.