Friday, April 9, 2010

another 3 weeks

Despite the encouragement from my last 3 weeks, these 3 weeks were much weaker in comparison. The most frustrating part: I gained back the weight! From 153 to 157! Arrrghhhhhhhh! Darn you, delicious Easter candy!

Also, I only accomplished two resolutions:

1) Finally got my car washed.


Actually I had planned on washing it myself but at $13 and 20 minutes of my time, I could not argue against the value of having it done much faster and more thorough than me. They vacuumed and wipe down the interior, for goodness sakes. Win.

2) Donated another bag/box of stuff to Goodwill.

Disappointing, I know. I'll do better next time.

3 comments:

Blah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! One at a time is better than nothin!

Anonymous said...

Baby steps, remember....