Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

I put together an Easter basket for the girl:


I didn't want to make it all candy (since we've already been eating so much of it), so I put other stuff--flip-flops and fun socks from Target, a kid's video camera I got for $17 from Woot, and a small collection of chocolate.

Interestingly enough, the girl also wished aloud that I would put together an egg hunt for her and her friend. I was game and I decided, instead of hiding a bunch of eggs in my messy abode, to put a series of clues leading from one egg to another to finally a collection of goodies at the end. I made two sets of clues, one for her friend:


and one for my girl:


And each set led to a collection of goodies at odd places:


Each was a small bowl with Easter candy:


with a pair of socks that matched:


Hope everyone had a great Easter!

2 comments:

Blah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat said...

Hey did you noticed that the music they play in Target (in the electronics department) sounds like a rip off of the Mighty Wind Soundtrack (Just That Kind of Day)?