Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Fool's Day

So for April 1, a friend at work came to me with the desire to do something at the office. As some of you know by now, I'm pretty much always up for some infiltration art. We came up with an Easter-theme for some offices:


and some cubicles:


Besides, the dead bunnyman's outline, we also decorated the desks. My friend had cut out all the rabbit decorations and gotten a bunch of eggs and grass--this was one of my favorite displays:


In the end, we gave everyone in the office a candy-filled egg wishing each one a "Hoppy Fool's Day". It took a few extra hands and bodies (who choose to remain anonymous as of this post) but I think worth the effort, KWIM? Folks called me out saying this had me written all over it (though, like I said, this was initiated by someone else)--perhaps I need to change my approach. Hmmm, what would Banksy do?

1 comment:

Annabelle said...

I am curious who manufactured these traumatized bunnies for more traditional use.