Monday, April 26, 2010

Eating through my birthday

The rest of my birthday weekend went pretty splendidly. I received a lot of wonderful gifts including some awesome picks from my Amazon wish list, as well as some brilliant thoughtful surprises. And I pretty much ate my way through my birthday. Starting with breakfast with Linda:


Lunch with Nana and Velina:


Take-out with Velina, while catching up with some DVRed shows, like the Tina Fey SNL:


Featuring my new favorite wheat beer from a friend at work:


On Sunday the foodfest continued with lunch with Nana and Velina at Ajisen Ramen:


Enjoyed the new sea salt coffee at 85 degrees C:


And was even treated to a delicious lunch of salad, soup, and watermelon agua fresca (the best!) at Native Foods today:


Needless to say it was an awesome and delicious birthday weekend.

1 comment:

Pound said...

all that good food! at least you should pig out on your bday. you deserve it. for being an awesome mom, and stupendous friend.