Saturday, February 4, 2012

Five Guys Burgers


My sister came down for a packed 24 hours to help with appointments with our mom. On the way to the train station, she was really craving a burger so we decided to try the Five Guys Burgers that opened up in our town recently. I didn't try the burger but gladly helped with the fries, which were good and crispy. My sister definitely enjoyed the burger and I think we both agreed that Five Guys offers a great value for loaded burgers and good fries. For a regular order of fries, it was a portion that bested most other chains' "large" portion that, despite my efforts on portion control, got the thumbs up from me. And my sister liked the generous variety of toppings (that are all free) for the solid burger.  So thumbs up from the both of us!

2 comments:

Blah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pound said...

the first time i had 5 guys (at the district) i looooved it. 2nd time- not so much. in n out is better. but next week me and some converge peeps are taking a trip to umami burger- hailed as the best burger in the history of the universe. i'll keep u posted.