Thursday, February 9, 2012

Leaving NJ for now


I have been in NJ for 4 weeks and heading back home today.  Besides consuming this entire jar of instant decaf while I've been here, it's been  a busy 4 weeks with my mom in the house I grew up (for the most part) where I averaged an appointment each weekday (including today before my flight).  There were definitely some challenges, but I think between my sister and me, we came up with ideas, possibilities, and solutions.  I hope my time here was productive.

There were mellow moments too: 


Like having toast with unsalted almond butter with sugar-free jelly and coffee with my mom. One of favorite things to eat now.

3 comments:

Blah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pound said...

awww you're such a good kid.

Pound said...

p.s. instant coffee???????????????????
if you weren't so awesome, you'd be dead to me.